Introduction to Political Science: Understanding Human Interaction by Donn Byrne, Robert A. Baron, Craig Parsons (Paperback, 1977)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $154.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $286.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor courses in Introduction to Political Science Teach students how-t what-to think about politics Introduction to Political Science: How to Think for Yourself about Politics helps students gain the skills they need to think critically about a wide range of political topics-and to become more comfortable with politics itself as a result. In order to help introductory students navigate the shifting space of complex ideas that characterizes politics, author Craig Parsons offers a systematic presentation of a wide variety of political practices and ideologies, as well as the differing explanations for why people act as they do. In a time of low trust in government and rising distaste for politics, this fresh overview of political science invites students to engage these subjects in a way that is both supportive and open-minded. Also available with MyPoliSciLab(R) MyPoliSciLab for the Introduction to Political Science course extends learning online to engage students and improve results. Media resources with assignments bring concepts to life, and offer students opportunities to practice applying what they've learned. Please te: this version of MyPoliSciLab does t include an eText. Introduction to Political Science: How to Think for Yourself about Politics is also available via REVEL(TM), an interactive learning environment that enables students to read, practice, and study in one continuous experience. Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyLab(TM) & Mastering(TM) does t come packaged with this content. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyLab & Mastering, ask your instructor for the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyLab & Mastering, search for: 0134377885 / 9780134377889 Introduction to Political Science: How to Think for Yourself about Politics plus MyPoliSciLab for Introduction to Political Science - Access Card Package, 1/e Package consists of: *0205056814 / 9780205056811 Introduction to Political Science: How to Think for Yourself about Politics, 1/e*0134320409 / 9780134320403 MyPoliSciLab for Introduction to Political Science Access Card
- Author BiographyCraig Parsons is Professor of Political Science and a specialist in comparative European politics at the University of Oregon. After growing up in Chico, California, he earned degrees from Stanford University, Sciences Po Paris, and the University of California, Berkeley. His authored or edited books include A Certain Idea of Europe (Cornell University Press, 2003), The State of the European Union: With US or Against US (Oxford University Press, 2005), Immigration and the Transformation of Europe (Cambridge University Press, 2006), How to Map Arguments in Political Science (Oxford University Press, 2007), and Constructing the International Economy (Cornell University Press, 2010). He has also published many articles and book chapters on the European Union, national-level European politics, the U.S. Congress, and a variety of theoretical and methodological issues in political science.
- Author(s)Craig Parsons,Donn Byrne,Robert A. Baron
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/01/1977
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrationssome col)
- Weight708 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.