All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrecious Metal Clay (referred to as 'PMC') is one of the most remarkable developments in silver and gold metal working since lost wax casting was developed thousands of years ago. This product is manufactured by Mitsubishi Materials Corporation and is available in fine silver (0.999%) and 24K gold. It is composed of microscopic metal particles, a n-toxic organic binder and water. It looks, feels and is shaped just like potter's clay but after firing all that is left is solid precious metal.
- Author BiographyMaryAnn Devos, has lead the way working, teaching and developing techniques for this exceptional material since 1996. She regularly conducts master classes in Precious Metal Clay all over the United States, Canada, Europe, and Japan.
- Author(s)Mary Ann Devos
- PublisherWardell Publications
- Date of Publication19/12/2002
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationWaterford
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintWardell Publications
- Content Note360+ colour photos
- Weight405 g
- Width280 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.