Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to Professional School Counseling: Advocacy, Leadership, and Intervention is a comprehensive introduction to the field for school counselors in training, one that provides special focus on the topics most relevant to the school counselor's role and offers specific strategies for practical application and implementation. In addition to thorough coverage of the ASCA National Model (2012), readers will find thoughtful discussions of the effects of trends and legislation, including the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA), Response to Intervention (RtI), and School-Wide Positive Behavioral Intervention and Support (SWPBIS). The text also provides a readers with an understanding of how school counselors assume counseling orientations within the specific context of an educational setting. Each chapter is intensely application oriented, with an equal emphasis both on research and on using data to design and improve school counselors' functioning in school systems. Available for free download for each chapter: PowerPoint slides, a testbank of 20 multiple-choice questions, and short-answer, essay, and discussion questions.
- Author BiographyJered B. Kolbert, PhD, is a professor and coordinator of the school counseling program in the department of counseling, psychology, and special education at Duquesne University. Rhonda L. Williams, EdD, is an associate professor in the counseling and human services department at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs. Leann M. Morgan, PhD, is an assistant professor in the counseling and human services department at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs. Laura M. Crothers, DEd, is a professor in the department of counseling, psychology, and special education at Duquesne University. Tammy L. Hughes, PhD, is the Martin A. Hehir Endowed Chair for Scholarly Excellence and professor and chair of the department of counseling, psychology, and special education at Duquesne University.
- Author(s)Jered B. Kolbert,Laura M. Crothers,LeeAnn M. Morgan,Rhonda L. Williams,Tammy L. Hughes
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight952 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.