All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreated by many of the most successful and talented National Forensic League educators from a wide range of geographic locations, this text brings together current best practices for Public Forum and Congressional Debating.
- Author BiographyThe National Forensic League is a national honor society created to recognize high school students in speech and debate. It is the oldest and largest interscholastic forensic organization. In 2011, more than 112,000 high school and middle school students, representing more than 2,800 high schools and nearly 100 middle schools, built their communication, leadership, cognitive, and presentational skills as members.
- PublisherInternational Debate Education Association
- Date of Publication20/06/2012
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Debate Education Association
- Weight340 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byNational Forensic League
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.