Introduction to Regression Modeling by Johannes Ledolter, Bovas Abraham (Mixed media product, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $424.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $148.43+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooking for an easy-to-understand text to guide you through the tough topic of regression modeling? INTRODUCTION TO REGRESSION MODELING (WITH CD-ROM) offers a blend of theory and regression applications and will give you the practice you need to tackle this subject through exercises, case studies. and projects that have you identify a problem of interest and collect data relevant to the problem's solution. The book goes beyond linear regression by covering nlinear models, regression models with time series errors, and logistic and Poisson regression models.
- Author BiographyJohannes Ledolter is the John F. Murray Professor of Management Sciences at the University of Iowa, and a Professor at the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration. His graduate degrees are in Statistics (M.S. and Ph.D. from the University of Wisconsin, and M.S. from the University of Vienna). He has held visiting positions at Princeton University and Yale University. He is the author of four books: STATISTICAL METHODS FOR FORECASTING (with Bovas Abraham) published by Wiley in 1983, STATISTICS FOR ENGINEERS AND PHYSICAL SCIENTISTS (2nd edition, with Robert V. Hogg) published by Macmillan in 1991, STATISTICAL QUALITY CONTROL (with Claude W. Burrill) published by Wiley in 1999, and ACHIEVING QUALITY THROUGH CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENT (with Claude W. Burrill) published by Wiley in 1999. Bovas Abraham is the former Director of the Institute for Improvement in Quality and Productivity, and is also a professor in the Department of Statistics and Actuarial Science at the University of Waterloo. Bovas received his Ph.D. from the University of Wisconsin, Madison. He has held visiting positions at the University of Wisconsin, the University of Iowa, and the University of Western Australia. He is the author of the book STATISTICAL METHODS FOR FORECASTING (with Johannes Ledolter) published by Wiley in 1983, and the editor of the volume QUALITY IMPROVEMENT THROUGH STATISTICAL METHODS published by Birkhauser in 1998.
- Author(s)Bovas Abraham,Johannes Ledolter
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication19/02/2005
- FormatMixed media product
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteMixed media
- Weight892 g
- Width194 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.