All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped in partnership between Skills2Learn and Cengage Learning, this highly interactive workbook can be used as a resource tool for all introductory renewable energy vocational qualifications and apprenticeships. This unique workbook is designed to consolidate learners' theoretical kwledge prior to undertaking practical workshop exercises. Introduction to Renewable Energy provides learners with a thorough insight into renewable energies including the different types of heat and electricity producing techlogies, the selection process, incentives and government policies. Part of the Renewable Energy Series , this unique write-in workbook can also be used alongside the Skills2Learn Introduction to Renewable Energy virtual reality e-learning programme making this a first-of-its-kind, fully integrated blended learning solution.
- Author BiographySkills2Learn are an award-winning company that develop e-learning, virtual reality, serious-games and creative multimedia solutions specifically developed to increase learners' knowledge retention and support tutors with the delivery of their qualifications.
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication09/04/1950
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAndover
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning Vocational
- Weight398 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementComprehensive Edition
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $45.70Trending at AU $72.17
- AU $21.30Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.31
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $18.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.