All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on Keith Punch's bestselling Introduction to Social Research Methods, this book introduces the research process in a range of educational contexts. In this updated second edition, you'll find guidance on every stage of research, with chapters on developing research questions, doing a literature review, collecting data, analysing your findings and writing it all up. With a new chapter on ethics and additional coverage of Internet research and mixing methods, the second edition contains everything you'll need if you're studying on a research methods course or doing a research project for yourself. Introduction to Research Methods in Education provides you with: * Balanced coverage of the range of methods employed by educational researchers * Practical advice on collecting and analysing qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods data * A range of examples from student projects to show how research is done in real-life educational settings * A companion website with additional resources for lecturers and students. Keith F Punch is Emeritus Professor in the Graduate School of Education at The University of Western Australia. Alis Oancea is Professor of Philosophy of Education and Research Policy, as well as Director of Research at the University of Oxford, Department of Education.
- Author BiographyKeith F. Punch is a social research expert and was Winthrop Professor in the Graduate School of Education, the University of Western Australia, and is now Professor Emeritus in the University of Western Australia. Alis is Professor of Philosophy of Education and Research Policy, as well as Director of Research at the University of Oxford, Department of Education. She specialises in philosophy of research, including work on contemporary issues in knowledge management and knowledge exchange, and in research policy and governance, including research evaluation. She also has strong interests in higher education, contemporary challenges for philosophy of education, and science and technology studies.
- Author(s)Alis E. Oancea,Keith F. Punch
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2014
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight862 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.11Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.01Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.