All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis well-kwn book is a self-contained treatment of the classical theory of abstract Riemann surfaces. The first five chapters cover the requisite function theory and topology for Riemann surfaces. The second five chapters cover differentials and uniformization. For compact Riemann surfaces, there are clear treatments of divisors, Weierstrass points, the Riemann-Roch theorem and other important topics. Springer's book is an excellent text for an introductory course on Riemann surfaces. It includes exercises after each chapter and is illustrated with a beautiful set of figures.
- Author(s)George Springer
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication08/01/2002
- Series TitleAMS Chelsea Publishing
- Series Part/Volume Number313
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight550 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.