Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures sixteen completely new essays by leading scholars. Designed to highlight relations among languages and forms of discourse, the volume is organised into three sections: 'Understanding Language' provides a broad overview of the field of linguistics; 'Forming Texts' offers tools for understanding how speakers and writers shape language; 'Reading Literature and Culture' continues the work of the first two sections by introducing major areas of critical study.
- PublisherModern Language Association of America
- Date of Publication15/01/2007
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintModern Language Association of America
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width180 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDavid G. Nicholls
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.