All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionFrom semiconductor fundamentals to semiconductor devices used in the telecommunications and computing industries, this 2005 book provides a solid grounding in the most important devices used in the hottest areas of electronic engineering. The book includes coverage of future approaches to computing hardware and RF power amplifiers, and explains how emerging trends and system demands of computing and telecommunications systems influence the choice, design and operation of semiconductors. Next, the field effect devices are described, including MODFETs and MOSFETs. Short channel effects and the challenges faced by continuing miniaturisation are then addressed. The rest of the book discusses the structure, behaviour, and operating requirements of semiconductor devices used in lightwave and wireless telecommunications systems. This is both an excellent senior/graduate text, and a valuable reference for engineers and researchers in the field.
- Author BiographyProf. Kevin Brennan was the recipient of a National Science Foundation Presidential Young Investigator Award. He was named School of ECE Distinguished Professor in 2002, and awarded a special commendation from the Vice Provost for Research in recognition of his contributions to graduate level education in 2002. He is currently serving as an IEEE Electron Device Society Distinguished Lecturer.
- Author(s)Kevin F. Brennan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/02/2005
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note157 b/w illus. 95 exercises
- Weight800 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.