All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to Statistical Investigations, Binder Ready Version leads students to learn about the process of conducting statistical investigations from data collection, to exploring data, to statistical inference, to drawing appropriate conclusions. The text is designed for a one-semester introductory statistics course. It focuses on genuine research studies, active learning, and effective use of techlogy. Simulations and randomization tests introduce statistical inference, yielding a strong conceptual foundation that bridges students to theory-based inference approaches. Repetition allows students to see the logic and scope of inference. This implementation follows the GAISE recommendations endorsed by the American Statistical Association. This is an unbound, binder-ready version.
- Author(s)Beth L Chance,Jill Vanderstoep,Nathan Tintle,Professor Allan J Rossman,Professor George W Cobb,Soma Roy,Todd Swanson
- Date of Publication09/05/2016
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1247 g
- Width208 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsLoose leaf - sheets & binder
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $22.83Trending at AU $27.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.