Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionAccessible to graduate students and experimental physicists, this volume emphasizes physical arguments and minimizes theoretical formalism. Topics include the Bardeen-Cooper-Schrieffer and Ginzburg-Landau theories, magnetic properties of classic type II superconductors, the Josephson effect, fluctuation effects in classic superconductors, high-temperature superconductors, and nequilibrium superconductivity. 109 figures. 1996 edition.
- Author(s)Michael Tinkham
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/06/2004
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleDover Books on Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width158 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.