All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionHealth professional roles are becoming progressively more demanding and complex. Within a context of increasing complexity of client care needs, health professionals are often required to play a greater role in teaching students, often concurrently with managing client care responsibilities. There are few practical, handy resources available to assist professionals in carrying out such educational roles. Introduction to Teaching and Learning in Health Professions is designed to support health professionals, particularly those new to educational roles, in their teaching, and in developing their expertise. It provides an invaluable resource for a range of health professional students. Undergraduate students, who are required to demonstrate their achievement of teaching-related professional competencies prior to graduation, and postgraduate students who are undertaking education courses, will find this text extremely beneficial.
- PublisherLippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Date of Publication05/02/2013
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBroadway, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Weight345 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.