All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsers of the Second Life online world create a rich three dimensional world around them. Much of this creation is done inside of the actual Second Life world. However, it is necessary to use third party programs to create compelling content for Second Life. Through rich full-color images this book guides the beginning Second Life content creator through third party programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Avimator, GIMP, Audacity and Sculptypaint. Topics such as transparent images, alpha channels, audio editing, three dimensional animation and sculpting are covered. This book presents a quick start guide to each of these programs, from a Second Life perspective.
- Author(s)Jeff Heaton
- PublisherHeaton Research, Inc.
- Date of Publication24/09/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputer Games: Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeaton Research, Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width216 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.