All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTravel writers and travel journalists are t the same. They differ in identity, purpose and method. The travel writer looks in a mirror; the travel journalist looks out a window. The travel writer serves the travel industry; the travel journalist serves the public. The travel writer is subsidized; the travel journalist pays his own way. Introduction to Travel Journalism highlights these distinctions and offers independent, ethical, substantive journalists the skills and kwledge they need to cover the travel and tourism industry, to provide travelers with credible news and information, and to report significant trends and developments at home and across the world.
- Author BiographyJohn F. Greenman is the Carolyn McKenzie and Don E. Carter Distinguished Professor of Journalism at the University of Georgia's Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication. Prior to entering academia, Greenman was an editor, publisher, and corporate officer for Knight Ridder, where he helped lead a team that won the Pulitzer Prize. Greenman has reported from 25 countries on five continents.
- Author(s)John F. Greenman
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication12/07/2012
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleMass Communication & Journalism
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight440 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.