All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to Two-Dimensional Design, Second Edition provides a solid foundation in timeless design principles. With the help of more than 200 revealing illustrations, the book explores both the qualitative and quantitative aspects of 2D design, interweaving historical accounts with penetrating analyses of visual principles and issues found in important contemporary examples. This new edition demonstrates how competing approaches to 2D design--including those based on intuition, play, chance, and empirical research--can be used successfully, either alone or in combination.
- Author BiographyJohn Bowers is a visiting artist in the Visual Communication program at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. He has taught and consulted across the country and lectured extensively on design issues. His work has been published and exhibited nationally.
- Author(s)John Bowers
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/07/2008
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight298 g
- Width189 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.54Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $32.25Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $15.04Trending at AU $16.94
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $31.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.