All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how wireless systems work, how mobility is supported, what the underlying infrastructure is and what interactions are needed among different functional components with INTRODUCTION TO WIRELESS AND MOBILE SYSTEMS, 4e. Focusing on qualitative descriptions and the realistic explanations of relationships between wireless systems and performance parameters, this user-friendly book helps you learn this exciting techlogy through relevant examples, such as understanding how a cell phone starts working as soon as they get out of an airplane.
- Author(s)Dharma P Agrawal,Qing-An Zeng
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication17/10/2014
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleActivate Learning with These New Titles from Engineering!
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1361 g
- Width201 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement4th
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.