All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the impact of the Crime and Disorder Act 1998, including the creation of local Youth Offending Teams (YOTs) and the responsibilities of the police, local authorities and other people responsible for crime prevention and community safety. This book also includes an account of the youth court.
- Author BiographyThe three authors are all serving justices' clerks responsible for the administration of youth courts in their own areas of the country and with extensive experience of training in this subject. Jonathan Black is a member of the Youth Justice Board.
- Author(s)Winston Gordon,et al,etc.
- PublisherWaterside Press
- Date of Publication30/04/1999
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationWinchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWaterside Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width149 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.