All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to the Croatian and Serbian Language provides an introduction to the language traditionally called Serbo-Croatian, although it is also referred to as Serbian or Croatian. There are two main variants of the language: Croatian (Western) and Serbian (Eastern). Unique in its equal treatment of the two principal variants, this book presents the two alphabets used (Latin and Cyrillic), the representation of lexical items specific to each variant, and pronunciation and syntactic differences. A dictionary is also included.
- Author BiographyThomas F. Magner is Professor Emeritus of Slavic Languages at Penn State University.
- Author(s)F. Thomas Magner
- PublisherPennsylvania State University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/1995
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPennsylvania State University Press
- Weight649 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.