All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in a clear and accessible style, this introductory textbook explores the ecomics of water supply and consumption and shows how water policy can be adapted to achieve the goal of sustainable development. Informed by an evolutionary political ecomy perspective, the book draws on a substantial group of international case studies to illustrate the relevance of theory to real life.
- Author BiographyStephen Merrett, formerly of the Bartlett School of Planning at University College London, is a researcher and consultant in water resources and the economics of the environment.
- Author(s)Stephen Merrett
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/06/1997
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.