All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to the English Legal System is the ideal foundation for those coming new to the study of law. Written in a highly engaging and accessible style, Martin Partington introduces the purposes and functions of English law, the law-making process, and the machinery of justice, while also challenging assumptions and critiquing current debates. Consolidating over 40 years' experience in the law, Martin Partington will examine beliefs about the English legal system, and encourage students to question how far it meets the growing demands placed on it. Written in a lively style and incorporating all the latest developments, this concise introduction brings law and the legal system to life.
- Author BiographyMartin Partington is a qualified Barrister, he is also Emeritus Professor and Senior Research Fellow at the University of Bristol.
- Author(s)Martin Partington
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight556 g
- Width178 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.