All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.62Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $24.55Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to the Music Industry: An Entrepreneurial Approach, Second Edition is an introductory textbook that offers a fresh perspective in one of the fastest-changing businesses in the world today. It engages students with creative problem-solving activities, collaborative projects and case studies as they explore the inner workings of the music business, while encouraging them to think like entrepreneurs on a path toward their own successful careers in the industry. This new edition includes a revised chapter organization, with chapters streamlined to focus on topics most important to music business students, while also maintaining its user-friendly chapter approach. Supported by an updated companion website, this book equips music business students and performance majors with the kwledge and tools to adopt and integrate entrepreneurial thinking successfully into practice and shape the future of the industry.
- Author BiographyCatherine Fitterman Radbill is an Arts Consultant with more than fifteen years of university teaching experience. She is the founder of the Entrepreneurial Center for Music at the University of Colorado at Boulder, and served as professor and chair of the Steinhardt School Undergraduate Music Business Program at New York University.
- Author(s)Catherine Fitterman Radbill
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/10/2016
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white tables, 57 black & white halftones, 28 black & white line drawings
- Weight589 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.