All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $17.70Free postage
- AU $21.04Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.79Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionSet theory permeates much of contemporary mathematical thought. This text for undergraduates offers a natural introduction, developing the subject through observations of the physical world. Its progressive development leads from finite sets to cardinal numbers, infinite cardinals, and ordinals. Exercises appear throughout the text, with answers at the end. 1958 edition.
- Author(s)Joseph Breuer
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication29/09/2006
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width139 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Translated byHoward F. Fehr
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.