All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering both theory and applications, this important work provides a comprehensive introduction to the modern theory of X-ray and electronic spectra of free atoms. Romas Karazija discusses methods of angular momenta, irreducible tensorial operators, and coefficients of fractional parentage and their use in determining cross sections and probabilities of elementary processes. In addition, Karazija addresses the structure of electronic shells with inner vacancies and many-body effects.
- Author(s)Romas Karazija
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/06/2013
- Series TitlePhysics of Atoms and Molecules
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Translated byW. Robert Welsh
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.