All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA shorter version of A. I. Markushevich's masterly three-volume Theory of Functions of a Complex Variable, this edition is appropriate for advanced undergraduate and graduate courses in complex analysis. Numerous worked-out examples and more than 300 problems, some with hints and answers, make it suitable for independent study. 1967 edition.
- Author BiographyRichard A. Silverman: Dover's Trusted Advisor Richard Silverman was the primary reviewer of our mathematics books for well over 25 years starting in the 1970s. And, as one of the preeminent translators of scientific Russian, his work also appears in our catalog in the form of his translations of essential works by many of the greatest names in Russian mathematics and physics of the twentieth century. These titles include (but are by no means limited to): Special Functions and Their Applications (Lebedev); Methods of Quantum Field Theory in Statistical Physics (Abrikosov, et al); An Introduction to the Theory of Linear Spaces, Linear Algebra, and Elementary Real and Complex Analysis (all three by Shilov); and many more. During the Silverman years, the Dover math program attained and deepened its reach and depth to a level that would not have been possible without his valuable contributions.
- Author(s)Richard A. Silverman
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/1985
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight412 g
- Width137 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.