All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis thorough, rigorous course on the theory of differentiable manifolds requires a strong background in undergraduate mathematics, including multivariable calculus, linear algebra, elementary abstract algebra, and point-set topology. Suitable for advanced undergraduates and graduate students, the detailed treatment is enhanced with philosophical and historical asides and includes more than 200 exercises. 2016 edition.
- Author BiographySiavash Shahshahani studied at Berkeley with Steve Smale and received his PhD in 1969, after which he held positions at Northwestern and the University of Wisconsin, Madison. From 1974 until his 2012 retirement he was mainly at Sharif University of Technology in Tehran, Iran, where he helped develop a strong mathematics program.
- Author(s)Siavash Shahshahani
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.