All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDon't panic! The Essential Revision...in a Hurry series provides you with outlines of the key topics you'll need to kw to successfully pass your exams. Introductory Financial Accounting and Reporting covers key topics in concise and clear chapters with illustrative examples. Geared towards exam topics, it will help you to master the fundamentals of topics such as: The statement of financial position The income statement Capital and revenue expenditure Depreciation, disposals and revaluation Accruals and prepayments Irrecoverable debts, estimates and provisionsIt also covers the more complex elements of interpretation of financial statements and preparing financial statements from a trial balance while introducing you to the regulatory frameworks that must be adhered to. Written primarily for undergraduates taking their first course in financial accounting and reporting the book will also be of use to those taking professional exams or as a refresher for students taking higher level accountancy courses that are based on these core topics.
- Author BiographyBarry Smith has been teaching financial accounting at undergraduate, postgraduate & professional levels since 2001 and prior to this he worked in industry for 10 years. Barry lectured full-time at Dublin City University Business School before establishing his own accounting education consultancy practice in 2006. He continues to teach financial accounting on a freelance basis.
- Author(s)Barry Smith
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight310 g
- Width58 mm
- Height83 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.81Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.