All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $27.60Free postage
- AU $30.75Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionHow to choose, set up, and enjoy the latest high-techlogy audio systems are all given expert insight in this indispensable guide for stereo shoppers. Consumers today often use home-audio systems for both stereo music and surround-sound music, they buy multichannel systems instead of two-channel stereo systems, they may have HDTV and flat-panel televisions, and they have largely moved to in-wall and on-wall loudspeakers rather than floorstanding units. Questions relating to all of these changes are covered in a vice-friendly way, as well as Super Audio CD, DVD-Audio formats, and all of the latest surround-sound formats for home theater. The emphasis is t only on solving shopping dilemmas, but also on getting great sound from an audio system.
- Author BiographyRobert Harley is the editor-in-chief of The Absolute Sound'. He lives in Tijeras, New Mexico.
- Author(s)Robert Harley
- PublisherAcapella Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcapella Publishing,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w photos & illus
- Weight328 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.