All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionRegression analysis is arguably the single most powerful and widely applicable tool in any effective examination of common business issues. Every day, decision-makers face problems that require constructive actions with significant consequences, and regression procedures can prove a meaningful and valuable asset in the decision-making process. This text is designed to help students achieve a full understanding of regression and the many ways it can be used. Taking into consideration current statistical techlogy, Introductory Regression Analysis focuses on the use and interpretation of software, while also demonstrating the logic, reasoning, and calculations that lie behind any statistical analysis. Furthermore, the text emphasizes the application of regression tools to real-life business concerns. This multilayered, yet pragmatic approach fully equips students to derive the benefit and meaning of a regression analysis. This text is designed to serve in a second undergraduate course in statistics, focusing on regression and its component features. The material presented in this text will build from a foundation of the principles of data analysis. Although previous exposure to statistical concepts would prove helpful, all the material needed for an examination of regression analysis is presented here in a clear and complete form.
- Author BiographyAllen Webster is a Professor at Bradley University. He gained his Ph.D. in Economics from Florida State University, and both an M.S. and B.S. in Economics from Fort Hays State University.
- Author(s)Allen Webster
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/01/2013
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note238 colour tables, 125 black & white line drawings
- Weight1065 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.