Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $107.93+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe four sections cover: I -- Statistical Principles: Research Principles, Sampling, Working in SPSS; II -- Statistical Processes -- Descriptive Statistics (continuous and categorical), T Test, ANOVA, Paired T Test, Correlation and Regression, Chi-Square; III -- Data Handling: Supplemental SPSS Operations (e.g., generating random numbers, multilevel sorting, case selection, recoding, importing data); IV -- Fully developed solutions to odd numbered exercises. Emphasis is placed on fully comprehending statistical results and translating findings into brief textual abstracts. Digital ancillaries include SPSS datasets for examples and exercises, and a series of tutorial videos detailing (1) an overview of each statistical process, (2) step-by-step SPSS processing guidance for running and interpreting pretest checklists (statistical assumptions criteria), (3) instructions for configuring data and running statistical tests, (4) specific guidance on interpreting tables and graphics in the results reports. Instructors receive supplemental ancillaries including syllabi, all datasets, and PowerPoint presentation files for each chapter. This comprehensive learning package is ideal for in-class, remote learning, self-paced independent learning, or professionals involved in data analysis.
- Author BiographyHerschel Knapp, PhD, MSSW has more than 20 years of experience as a health science researcher; he has provided project management for innovative implementations designed to improve the quality of patient care throughout the Veterans Health Administration via multisite, health science implementations. In addition to full-time work at the VA, he teaches masters-level courses at the University of Southern California; he has also taught at the University of California, Los Angeles and California State University, Los Angeles. Dr. Knapp has served as the lead statistician on a longitudinal cancer research project and managed the program evaluation metrics for a multisite, non-profit children's center. His clinical work includes emergency/trauma therapy in hospital settings. The author of numerous articles in peer-reviewed health science journals, he is also the author of Introductory Statistics Using SPSS (SAGE, 2013), Therapeutic Communication: Developing Professional Skills, Second Edition (SAGE, 2014) and Introduction to Social Work Practice: A Practical Workbook (SAGE, 2010). Dr. Knapp is currently involved in developing and implementing innovative telehealth systems, utilizing videoconferencing technology to facilitate optimal healthcare service delivery to remote patients, and to coordinate specialty consultations among healthcare providers including interventions to diagnose and treat people with HIV and hepatitis, with special outreach to the homeless.
- Author(s)Herschel E. Knapp
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication12/11/2013
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Notecolour line drawings, colour tables
- Weight726 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.