All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough w poised for widespread popularity in China, abstract art still has a special status compared to figurative art. Its appeal in recent years has been increased by photographic artist Xiao Hui Wang and installation artist Wang Xiaosong, who seem Western in China and Asian to the West. Introspection analyses the latest works by these two rewned artists.
- Author BiographyBeate Reifenscheid is director of the Leopold Museum in Koblenz, Germany, and the author or editor of several books, including China s Revision.
- Author(s)Beate Reifenscheid
- PublisherHirmer Verlag
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- LanguageEnglish, Chinese & German
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHirmer Verlag
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight4420 g
- Width250 mm
- Height320 mm
- Spine69 mm
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.