All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever kwn who was calling when the phone rang? Or have you ever made a decision on an absolute whim - and later felt that you made the right choice? Perhaps you've had an immediate good or bad feeling about a person - and then had that instinct confirmed? Most people, whether they ackwledge it or t, have some degree of intuitive ability. Diane Brandon has spent the past two decades studying and intuitive development. Whether your intuition is naturally accessible or hidden, this comprehensive and approachable text offers strategies to elevate your level of conscious awareness. Dispelling the myths of intuitive and psychic kwledge, Brandon focuses on how intuition can be applied as a tool of empowerment and self-improvement. Get in touch with your inner voice to improve relationships, solve problems, make well-timed decisions, and more.
- Author BiographyDiane Brandon has been practising as a professional intuitive for over 18 years. She has taught private workshops, corporate seminars, and continuing education courses at Duke University and the University of Memphis. Her research on intuition and personal growth has appeared in publications such as Innerchange Magazine and Connexions. Brandon is also the host of two talk radio shows, including the popular program Naturally Vibrant Living. Visit her online at DianeBrandon.net.
- Author(s)Diane Brandon
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/04/2013
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Weight318 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.