All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the idea of 'parability,'or the ability for writers to tell improper stories, as a foundation, Alan Ramon Clinton synthesizes a new model for a creative, more daring literary criticism. Sharp and surprising, this wide-ranging project engages with the work of Pynchon, Eco, Forche, Merrill, Weiner, Plath, Ashbery, and Eigner.
- Author BiographyAlan Ramon Clinton is a lecturer in the Department of English at the Santa Clara University.
- Author(s)Alan Ramon Clinton
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/08/2012
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Series TitleAmerican Literature Readings in the Twenty-First Century
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.