All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $32.85Free postage
- AU $42.27Free postage
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionStay inspired to paint all year long! A continual supply of fresh, intuitive painting techniques will keep you motivated throughout each season. With a new step-by-step exercise each month and seasonal check-ins and prompts, you'll get a full year of support and mixed-media inspiration. * Presents a year's worth of instruction and prompts that coincide with the changing seasons. * Offers inspiring gallery work from over 50 contributing artists. * Includes space to write or doodle directly inside the check-in portions of the book so you have a record of your thoughts and experiments.
- Author BiographyAlena Hennessy is an artist, author of Cultivating Your Creative Life, The Painting Workbook, and facilitator of painting and mixed-media workshops around the globe. Her work has been featured in numerous magazines, including Dwell, The Washington Post, Redbook, Spirituality & Health, and Natural Health magazine. She has exhibited her work in galleries across the States and overseas as well. Alena lives in Asheville, NC, with her gifted partner Matthew and champagne fox Mimi Simone.
- Author(s)Alena Hennessy
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication25/12/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPopular Woodworking Books
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Weight1520 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.