Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionResearched by the Center for Invasive Plant Management, this identification guide highlights over 80 invasive plants that can cause ecomic and ecological damage to crops, range, forests, and wild lands in the West. Most of these problematic plants are n-natives that w grow in locations beyond their kwn historic range and are obliterating native species. Once in a new area, these plants can establish and spread, free from their natural competitors. Laminated for durability, this lightweight, pocket-sized folding guide is an excellent source of portable information and ideal for field use by vices and experts alike. Made in the USA.
- Author BiographyZoologist James Kavanagh has researched and written more than 450 publications pertaining to wildlife observation and outdoor recreation. His unique talent is in taking complex information and synthesizing the salient points to make knowledge about nature and the outdoors more accessible to novices, and to present quick, portable reference information for more experienced wildlife and outdoor enthusiasts. His books have sold more than 5 million copies worldwide.
- Author(s)James Kavanaugh
- PublisherWaterford Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitlePocket Naturalist Guide Series
- Place of PublicationBlaine, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterford Press Ltd
- Content NoteFull color throughout
- Weight42 g
- Width95 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.