All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese books provide a range of opinions on a social issue; each volume focuses on a specific issue and offers a variety of perspectives, e.g., eyewitness accounts, governmental views, scientific analysis, newspaper accounts, to illuminate the issue.; Greenhaven Press's At Issue series provides a wide range of opinions on individual social issues. Enhancing critical thinking skills, each At Issue volume is an excellent research tool to help readers understand current social issues and prepare reports.
- PublisherGreenhaven Press
- Date of Publication14/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleAt Issue (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenhaven Press
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byGreenhaven Press
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.