All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
- AU $23.08Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionInvent-omics 101: A Guide to Getting Your Invention to Market Without Losing Your Shirt! by Paul Tuttobene is a five-year case study and guide that helps the inventor/entrepreneur evaluate a product's financial potential in the market, and then walks them through creating a business plan and timeline, prototyping, patent and legal requirements, test marketing, trade shows, and much more. And all this kwledge and preparation is presented with a single focus in mind: to secure a final sale of the product to a company with licensing agreements that generate royalties. From invention to development, to production and marketing, the author covers every aspect of the process. Tuttobene has written a smart, action-oriented, and invaluable manual for entrepreneurial success. Invent-omics 101: A Guide to Getting Your Invention to Market Without Losing Your Shirt! is sure to please any motivated, creative go-getter willing to put time and effort into making their dream come true.
- Author BiographyFor over twenty years, Paul Tuttobene has built a reputation successfully introducing new and innovative products to the market. After graduating from St. John Fisher College in 1985, Mr. Tuttobene worked in sales and marketing positions for two Fortune 500 companies before attending the University of Rochester's Simon School of Business. He started PLT Associates at the age of twenty-five, which has since evolved into a full-service marketing and sales organization servicing a select clientele. As president of PLT Associates, Mr. Tuttobene has been involved in introducing dozens of new products and processes to several different markets worldwide, and has been awarded three U.S. patents. Mr. Tuttobene was also a member of the team that won the 2005 CERF Charles J. Pankow Award for Innovation. Mr. Tuttobene lives and works outside of Rochester, New York with his wife and two daughters.
- Author(s)Paul Tuttobene
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication08/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.