Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionBuild your own business using the same methods that launched Starbucks, Staples, and others to the top of the food chain Invent, Reinvent, Thrive reveals the common thread that consistently leads to entrepreneurial success: Reinvention. It explains t just how to reinvent concepts and ideas from the start, but how to continuously invate and reinvent one's business to meet constantly changing conditions in the marketplace. The author provides best practices from his professional experience, case studies, and original interviews to show where new business owners are falling short or missing incredible opportunities; where they fail to take risks or invate; and how they can positively rework, revitalize, and reinvent themselves and their businesses. Shefksy also provides insight into family businesses and the unique challenges they face. Incudes original interviews with Howard Schultz (Chairman and CEO of Starbucks), Tom Stemberg (founder of Staples), Maxine Clark (CEO of Build-A-Bear Workshop), Marilyn Carlson Nelson (Chairman and CEO of Carlson Companies), and other high-profile figures Lloyd Shefsky is a Clinical Professor of Entrepreneurship, founder and Co-Director of the Kellog Center for Family Enterprises, and the co-founder of the Center for Executive Women at the Kellog School of Management.
- Author BiographyLLOYD E. SHEFSKY is Clinical Professor of Entrepreneurship at Kellogg School of Management, as well as founder and Co-Director of the school's Center for Family Enterprises and cofounder of its Center for Executive Women. Cofounder of several businesses and nonprofits, he has taught, lectured, and spoken in China, Japan, Thailand, Canada, Israel, and throughout the United States. Invent Reinvent Thrive is Shefsky's first book since his 1994 debut, Entrepreneurs Are Made Not Born.
- Author(s)Lloyd E. Shefsky
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight579 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.