All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany people have great ideas, but finding the right information about taking the next steps and turning your ideas into reality isn't always easy. Written by a team of leading inventors and legal experts, this book guides you through every aspect of developing your inventive ideas. From protecting your invention and product development to finding investment and selling your product into the marketplace, Inventing For Dummies is the easiest way to get your great ideas off the ground and start your business.
- Author BiographyPeter Jackson is a Patent Attorney, Intellectual Property Consultant, and an adviser to new inventors. Philip Robinson is the inventor of the ZorinPump. Pamela Riddle Bird is the founder of Innovative Product Technologies, Inc.
- Author(s)Pamela Riddle Bird,Philip Robinson,Professor Peter Jackson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2008
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight812 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementUK ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.