Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionA timely exploration of how the interplay between attitudes toward nature, parks policy, public memory, and the force of nature helped shape one of the world's most famous urban parks.
- Author BiographySean Kheraj is an assistant professor in the Department of History at York University.
- Author(s)Sean Kheraj
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2013
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleNature | History | Society
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note51 b&w photos, 11 maps, 1 chart
- Weight567 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.