All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated 4th edition! Full color! Today's world is a hi-tech place, filled with wonderful inventions. Your child will learn about many of these fascinating inventions in this book. Your child will love learning about the physical principles behind flight as he/she learns about airplanes and rocket engines. Discover the advances in communications as you study the telegraph, telephone, and satellites. And where would our world be without the computer? As your child studies these inventions and many of their inventors, he/she will gain an appreciation for the resourcefulness and ingenuity given to man by a very creative God. 35 lessons. Full-color.
- Author(s)Debbie & Richard Lawrence
- PublisherAnswers in Genesis
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleGod's Design
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnswers in Genesis
- Weight481 g
- Width211 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.