All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuickly learn essential inventor tools and techniques This full-color Autodesk Official Press guide will help you quickly learn the powerful manufacturing software's core features and functions. Thom Tremblay, an Autodesk Certified Instructor, uses concise, straightforward explanations and real-world, hands-on exercises to help you become productive with Inventor. Full-color screenshots illustrate tutorial steps, and chapters conclude with a related and more open-ended project to further reinforce the chapter's lessons. Based on the very real-world task of designing tools and a toolbox to house them, the book demonstrates creating 2D drawings from 3D data, modeling parts, combining parts into assemblies, antating drawings, using advanced assembly tools, working with sheet metal, presenting designs, and more. Full-color screenshots illustrate the steps, and additional files are available for download so you can compare your results with those of professionals. You'll also get information to help you prepare for the Inventor certification exams. * Introduces new users to the software with real-world projects, hands-on tutorials, and full-color illustrations * Begins each chapter with a quick discussion of concepts and learning goals and then moves into approachable, hands-on exercises * Covers the interface and foundational concepts, modeling parts, combining them into assemblies building with the frame generator, using weldments * Includes material to help you prepare for the Inventor certification exams Autodesk Inventor 2014 Essentials provides the information you need to quickly become proficient with the powerful 3D mechanical design software.
- Author BiographyThom Tremblay is a Global Strategy Manager on the Autodesk Education team. He is an Inventor Certified Professional and Autodesk Certified Instructor who has been using the software for 14 years to design everything from cabinets and castings to ships and video monitors. He has close ties to the Inventor community, presents at Autodesk University every year, and is a frequent speaker at training centers, colleges, and universities.
- Author(s)Thom Tremblay
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/08/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight942 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.