About this product
- DescriptionMartin W. Sandler's Inventors presents the evolution of inventions as they have never been seen before and celebrates the spirit of the great American inventors who let loose their imaginations and changed the world forever. Americans have been characterized by their inventive spirit since the days of Benjamin Franklin, but the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries proved especially fruitful in groundbreaking discoveries that revolutionized life as we kw it. This book includes an author's te, index, and over one hundred vintage photographs, posters, and paintings from the Library of Congress archives. 1997 Notable Children's Trade Book in Social Studies (NCSS/CBC). Supports the Common Core State Standards.
- Author(s)Martin W. Sandler
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleLibrary of Congress Book
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow
- Out-of-print date17/10/2003
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width250 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 8 to 12
- Interest Age8-12+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.