All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEffective inventory management can increase revenue, reduce costs, and improve cash flows. Endorsed by Institute of Operations Management and CILT, Inventory Management shows managers how to take control of their inventory system and ensure operations run smoothly. Looking beyond the complexity and theory of inventory management, Geoff Relph and Catherine Milner focus on the most important decisions managers need to make when managing inventory. They examine how inventory management should work, how to control it, and how to balance it, through their use of revolutionary k-curve methodology. They include case studies from various industries, looking at inventory management in diverse areas such as supermarkets and aerospace. The book also includes numerous figures and diagrams as well as valuable online material.
- Author BiographyDr. Geoff Relph has 40 years' experience in inventory and business systems management in the operational, consulting and academic sectors. With over 20 years' experience in MRP operations and inventory management with IBM, since 2002 Geoff has worked as an inventory expert in operational, consulting and training roles. He's led many projects to improve supply and demand performance. Geoff completed his doctorate in Inventory Management in Business Systems. He is an associate lecturer at the Warwick Manufacturing Group, University of Warwick, and delivers modules for the MSc Programme in the UK and internationally. Catherine Milner is a chartered engineer and has nearly 20 years' experience working in aerospace, petrochemicals and telecommunications. She's managed many successful projects on electronic data exchange with customers, forecasting, MRP, supply chain management, and business process re-engineering. She is a visiting lecturer at the University of Warwick and Chairman of the Institute of Operations Management.
- Author(s)Catherine Milner,Geoff Relph
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight427 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.