All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume selected papers delivered at the special sessions on Inverse problems and Tomography and image processing are published. These sessions were organized by A. G. Ramm at the first international congress ofISAAC (International Society for Analysis, Appli- cations and Computing) which was held at the University of Delaware, June 3-7, 1997. The papers in this volume deal with a wide variety of problems including some theoretical and nu- merical problems arising in various inverse problems of interest in applications (Athanasiadis, Ramm and Stratis, Crosta, Gutman, Kamimura, Kochikov, Kuramshina and Yagola, Ramm, Yakh, Yamamoto), in tomography (Faridani, Katsevich, Sharafutdiv), and in image pro- cessing (Lina, Schempp, Lobel, Pichot, Feraud and Barlaud, Weaver) These papers will be of interest to a wide audience including mathematicians, physicists, persons working in medical imaging, and theoretically oriented engineers. A.G.Ramm Manhattan, KS v CONTENTS 1. Inverse Acoustic Scattering by a Layered Obstacle C. Athanasiadis, A. G. Rarnrn, and I. G. Stratis 2. Scalar and Vector Backpropagation Applied to Shape Identification from Experimental Data: Recent Results and Open Problems ...9 Giovanni F. Crosta 3. Sampling in Parallel-Beam Tomography 33 Adel Faridani 4. Multidimensional Inverse Scattering Problem with Non-Reflecting Boundary Conditions ...55 Semion Gutman 5. Local Tomography with Nonsmooth Attenuation II 73 Alexander Katsevich 6. Inverse Problems of Determining Nonlinear Terms in Ordinary Differential Equations ...87 ...Yutaka Kamimura 7. Complex Daubechies Wavelets: Filters Design and Applications 95 J.-M. Lina 8. Edge-Preserving Regularization for Quantitative Reconstruction Algorithms in Microwave Imaging ...113 ...
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/06/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight421 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAlexander G. Ramm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.