All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKwledge is becoming recognized as an organization's most valuable and powerful resource. As a resource, kwledge is used to improve an organization's efficiency and effectiveness, to create invative solutions, and to enhance decisionmaking capabilities. Being such an important resource, it stands to reason that an organization's kwledge resources must be effectively managed. However, while an organization attempts to manage its kwledge, its efforts are constrained by a variety of influences acting as barriers. Using Holsapple and Joshi's (2000) influences on the management of kwledge framework, the purpose of this research is to identify those barriers that are acting as barriers to kwledge management (KM) efforts guided by the Air Force Center of Excellence for Kwledge Management. Based on the results of this research, a variety of managerial, resource, and environmental influences acting as barriers were found. It was also determined that the overarching problem of a lack of KM understanding throughout the Air Force serves as the greatest barrier to KM efforts guided by the Air Force Center of Excellence for Kwledge Management.
- Author(s)Edgar L Myers
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight240 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.