About this product
- DescriptionWhere does electricity come from? How does it make a computer run or a lightbulb shine? Electricity is a form of energy that can be used in many ways. Starting with the tiny particles that make up atomselectrons, protons, and neutronsthis book highlights the basics of how electricity works and furthers understanding through a series of easy-to-do experiments.
- Author(s)Sally M Walker
- PublisherLerner Publications
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleSearchlight Books: How Does Energy Work?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publications
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width180 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.