Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.46Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is matter and where can it be found? Everything in the world is made of matter, whether it is a solid, a liquid, or a gas. Important ideas about matter such as volume, mass, and how matter changes state are conveyed through a series of easy-to-do experiments.
- Author(s)Sally M Walker
- PublisherLerner Publications
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleSearchlight Books: How Does Energy Work?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publications
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width180 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.