Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $55.94Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $95.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNot all crimes are committed equally and therefore t all investigations can be conducted equally. Each crime type requires unique investigative techniques - from first response to evidence collection and interviewing the victims and suspects - every crime type necessitates distinct investigative procedures and reporting. Written for criminal investigation courses and specifically sex crime investigation courses, Investigating Sexual Assault Cases presents the basic responsibilities of first responders and highlights specific demands for investigators and prosecutors. Part of the Jones & Bartlett Learning Guides to Law Enforcement Investigation series, this comprehensive resource provides future law enforcement professionals with the information necessary to accurately investigate and analyze sexual assault crimes, improve clearance rates, increase rape and sexual assault reporting, and reduce the number of wrongful incarcerations. Key Features: -Serves as a how-to guide while maintaining the theory so readers gain a full understanding of the entire investigative process of a sexual assault case. -Includes a chapter on common mistakes investigators make when conducting and reporting on sexual assault crimes. -Includes discussion on the victim and victimology, offender typology and special offenders, the investigative interviewing process, working with prosecutors, and more. -Contains case studies and chapter summaries to ensure comprehension, as well as end-of-chapter references for further research on specific topics. About the Series Jones & Bartlett Learning Guides to Law Enforcement Investigation series is designed for undergraduate and graduate-level criminal investigation courses and provides comprehensive and detailed information for instructors teaching the specialized topics. Crimes vary greatly by type and each crime category demands unique and specialized skills. The books in this series present the fundamental and necessary steps to accurately conduct an investigation specific to the crime type, such as sexual assault, child abduction, homicide, etc. Authored by leading educators and professionals, this series delivers comprehensive information on all aspects of criminal investigation related to the various types of crime and aims to educate and prepare students for careers in law enforcement, as well as reduce the number of wrongful incarcerations.
- Author(s)Arthur S. Chancellor
- PublisherJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Date of Publication02/11/2012
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationSudbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight599 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.