All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGiven the vastness of the universe, it is t difficult to imagine the possibility of lifeeven intelligent lifebeyond Earth. Yet whether any extraterrestrial beings have ever made contact with us and if any evidence of this contact exists, remains widely debated. Evaluating tales of alien encounters and UFO sightings with a critical eye, this absorbing volume considers the possibility of extraterrestrial life by carefully separating scientific fact from fiction, hoaxes, and the unprovable. It also examines ufology and alien life in popular culture, surveying the books, movies, TV shows, and more inspired by the idea of intergalactic contact.
- Author(s)Therese Shea
- PublisherRosen Education Service
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleUnderstanding the Paranormal
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Education Service
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.